Institute for the Future: Health Horizons storification

Victor
By -
0
I was an invited panelist at this year's Institute for the Future: Health Horizons meeting this past week.  I had NO IDEA what I was getting myself into when I accepted the invitation, and I have to say, I was skeptical.  My experience though, was without question, excellent.  Quality organization, quality program, great attendees and a top-notch location.  I'll write a proper post to describe the meeting in my own words, but until then, here is a storify version, in tweets.  Most are my own, but I used some tweets from others when I was on stage, and also to fill in some spots where I slacked off!

Thanks a million to +Miriam Avery for the invite, and to all my other new friends at the IFTF.  I hope to see you all again soon.

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)