Full storification of Cancer Evolution Through Space and Time: #CEST15

Victor
By -
0
My friend, supervisor and department Chair +Alexander Anderson compiled a full storification of the recent Cancer Evolution Through Space and Time meeting with the hashtag #CEST15.

You can find it on his storify page here:

https://storify.com/ara_anderson/cancer-evolution-through-space-time

but I've also embedded it below.  It was an AMAZING week bringing together folks from the bacterial evolution community, game theorists and the cancer evolution world (theory, experiment and genomics). I've already heard calls to repeat the meeting next year. Personally, I can't wait to follow up on the relationships I made, which are myriad!

Thanks to Sandy and +Arne Traulsen and all the crew at The Max Planck for Evolutionary Biology who made the visit so nice.  Enjoy the storification that Sandy compiled.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)